Monday, January 12, 2009

Sick again

Today Zoey woke up with her eye matted shut. Well once we got it cleaned off you could she it was swollen and red. Then she kept asking me to wipe her nose. When I did, this pink stuff kept coming out. It wasn't pink like it was coming from blood..just pink. I asked her if she put a toy or crayon in her nose and she said no. I just happened to look over and see that her play dough was still out, so I asked her if she put it in her nose and she said yes. I then started to look in her nose to see if I could see any..which I did not. Like ten minutes later she sneezed..and when she did some came out. Any way..we went to the Dr. and she said that Zoey had pink eye. She gave her some drops for her eyes and told her to come back Wednesday if it was not getting better. Then she looked in Zoey's nose for me. She did not see anything but she did say that the play dough can get way up in there. She told me to watch for green discharge or a foul smelling discharge...if she gets it to bring her in because that means there is some still in there. So cross your fingers that does not happen. If it does we will have to go to the hospital to get them to get it out.

1 comment: