Friday, January 9, 2009

Good For Zoey!!!!!

As you all know, Zoey will be turning three in six months. The thing is, her sippy cup is her "security blanket". She has to have a sippy in her had or close by at all times. If she does not have one she is not very happy. She even wakes up two or three times a night sometimes wanting it filled. Which I guess is not all that bad of a thing, but she is getting a little to old and having the sippy all the time is messing up her pretty little teeth. So tonight as much as I had dreaded it, she went to bed without one. She did alot better than I thought. She kinda of cried for a minute but mostly just tossed and turned until she fell asleep around 10:00. I am so excited but sad at the same time knowing my baby is no longer a baby. The good thing is we get to take her to get her a surprise, because I did promise her a new toy or something if we could get to sleep without one. Hopefully tomorrow will be even better for her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment