Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Today as I looked at the davisbabies blog (Leah's) I seen that I was tagged to play in this game.
The steps to the game are:
1)open the fourth folder where you store your pictures on the computer.
2)open the fourth picuter and upload it.
3)explain the picutre and then tag four people to play along.

Since I just started this blog and do not know four people to be tagged, and the ones I do know have been tagged; I will post the picture but just not tag anyone.



There were a lot of times through the year that I baby sat Madison's little sister. This just happened to be one of the days that I did. So I took a picture of the kids while playing. From left to right: Nikki-Lynn, Zoey, Krystal (Madison's sister), and Madison. The only one we were missing was Patrick. I think he was off playing by himself, since he was so out numbered by the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment